- AKA: Health Outcomes Manager
The company is a very well-established (over 10 years) and stable HEOR Consultancy which employs circa 20 people and is based in excellent new offices in central London. The Manager position is a senior role within the team.
The Health Outcomes Manager will be specifically responsible for:
- Strategic direction and Project Management of Systematic Review / evidence synthesis activities
- Line management of a small team
- Conducting / overseeing study analyses
- Developing study reports, manuscripts and conference presentations
- Leading / overseeing the generation of project proposals and managing client relationships
Applications are encouraged from candidates working in Consulting or Academia who have a postgraduate qualification in a relevant subject, demonstrable expertise in systematic review / evidence synthesis methodology and a good level of knowledge of HTA in the UK (and ideally Europe.)
Some knowledge of indirect treatment comparison and network meta-analysis methods and some line management experience would be advantageous but are not essential.
For more details, apply today: E: email@example.com / T: 07979 068 880