EXCLUSIVE = NOT AVAILABLE VIA ANY OTHER RECRUITER
Title: Statistics / Health Economics Associate.
Location: Central London, UK.
Company: Global Economics Consultancy.
Salary: £70k-£80k plus package.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Design and execution of research studies
- lead / perform various data analyses
- prepare publications in peer reviewed literature
- undertake quantitative & qualitative research.
- Manage projects and client relationships
Applicants must have a PhD in a quantitative science subject such as health economics, biostatistics, econometrics, statistics, epidemiology or psychometrics and a track record of applying quantitative methods to real-world health research problems is also essential. In addition, proficiency in at least one statistical programming language (e.g., SAS, R, Stata, S-PLUS) is very important.