- Flexible location: Position can be based in multiple offices in Europe OR Home Based
- Project leadership responsibility
- Substantial HEOR Modelling & Evidence Synthesis experience is essential
- Large Global organisation with a unique product & service offering
I am pleased to be working with a large, innovative Health Economics & Real World Evidence Research Consultancy which has a growing, international team working with a diverse client base of Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology manufacturers.
Due to consistent growth within the organisation, they are eager to recruit an experienced Health Economics / HEOR Consultant to take on a Project Leadership role and this is intended to be a very varied role involving;
- Project Management
- Interaction with clients
- Development of project deliverables and technical (modelling / analytics) support to less experienced team members
Previous experience within HEOR consulting is essential and this is an excellent development position for an experienced Consultant with ambitions to develop their career and take on a technical, client facing position within a large and well-established company.
This position is available now and the company is eager to begin interviews asap. For more details, apply today: firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 (0)7979 068 880