- Boutique Consultancy located near Manchester
- Small, stable and very well-respected team with an excellent track record
- Work on Global projects for large pharma & small biotech clients
- Very modern and creative workplace
My client is a small but established boutique Pricing and Market Access Consultancy with a stable, diverse and ever-growing client base including top 10 Pharma companies and small start-up biotechs. This is an excellent opportunity for an Analyst to develop their career in a fantastic company which focuses on high-quality work and has an incredibly low staff turnover rate.
The Consultant position is a new role in the team, created due to consistent growth. Reporting to the Managing Director, the Consultant will be given exposure to a range of Pricing, Reimbursement and strategic Market Access projects for the UK, European and Global markets.
Projects will include:
- Conducting research to identify Market Access solutions for new and existing products
- Generating high-quality reports and presentations
- Analysing and interpreting clinical / economic data
- Developing HTA submissions, Price / Reimbursement submission forms and tender documents.
Applicants must have previous experience of some or all of the following: Value Demonstration, Evidence Synthesis, Market Access or Pricing projects either from another Consultancy or a pharmaceutical company position. In addition, a degree in a life science subject, pharmacy or economics / statistics is highly desirable. Most important is a genuine interest in the pharmaceutical pricing and Market Access sector.