- Pharmaceutical Consultancy / Market Research company
- Central London (EC2)
- Up to £40k plus excellent package with flexible hours, travel cost support, lively & sociable office
This is a brand new position within an established independent consultancy serving the Pharmaceutical and healthcare industries.
As part of the Insight and Strategy team, the Consultant will work closely with the company’s team of medical writers, designers, marketers and med comms experts to lead a range of interesting projects including:
- Planning & delivery of strategic workshops, social network analysis & dashboards
- Strategic advisory boards / roundtables
- Primary market research
- Secondary desk research including stakeholder and landscape mapping
- Development of promotional reports, conference posters
The successful candidate may come from a Pharmaceutical / Healthcare focused Consultancy or Market Research organisation and should have some previous project leadership experience and a good range of Qual and/or Quant research skills. Experience of people leadership / mentoring / management would also be advantageous.
This position is available now and the company is eager to begin interviews asap. For more details, apply today. E: firstname.lastname@example.org / T: 07979 068 880