- Location: London or Oxford, UK
- Project Management position
- Successful and very stable team with an excellent track record
This is a brand-new position within a growing consultancy which prides itself on having a supportive and friendly team and very low staff turnover.
The Project Manager will be responsible for leading multiple HTA projects (primarily for the UK markets) and this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced HTA Manager / Consultant to develop their career within an established, friendly team which sets realistic expectations and offers exciting career development opportunities.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring project progress and team performance
- Identifying and managing potential project risks
- Creating client presentations & writing proposals
- Offering strategic advice to clients (and internal teams)
- Maintaining effective communication between the internal team and the clients
- Ensuring that projects are delivered on time and within budget
Previous experience of working on UK HTA submissions is not necessarily essential but applicants must have a good level of knowledge of relevant HTA processes and requirements and a basic knowledge of health economics principles / tools would be advantageous. Most important, however, is proven Project Management experience and a committed, enthusiastic approach to leading complex projects.
This position is available now and for more details, apply today. E: firstname.lastname@example.org / T: 07979 068 880