- Ideal opportunity for an experienced Consultant to take a step-up in their career
- Flexible location: Up to 4 days per week working from home considered
- Excellent work environment with a focus on internal career development
- Lead / Develop interactive excel-based HEOR models for UK projects
I am partnering with one of the UKs most innovative Health Economics & Market Access Consultancies as they continue to expand their successful HEOR team.
This is a brand new position, created due to consistent growth and requires an experienced Health Economist / HEOR Consultant with strong modelling skills (using Excel) and a good level of UK market experience.
The Senior Consultant will lead multiple projects for a variety of large and small Pharma companies and there will be regular opportunities to take on people leadership / mentoring duties with the support of the company’s established leadership team.
This position is available now and the company is keen to begin interviews asap. Applicants must have:
- A MSc/PhD in Health Economics / Mathematics / or a similar subject
- Previous experience in health economics and modelling within Academia or Consulting
- A genuine interest in developing a successful career in HEOR
For more details, apply today. E: firstname.lastname@example.org / T: 07979068880