- Dublin, Ireland
- Focus on leadership of HTA projects for UK & Irish markets (SMC / NCPE / NICE)
- Project Management & mentorship / training responsibilities
- € – Competitive salary and package including annual bonus, pension and training/development programme
This is a brand new position for an established Market Access & HEOR Consultancy located in Ireland which will focus on the delivery of high quality HTA submissions to the Irish and UK markets.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Project management
- Development of comprehensive and innovative HTA submissions
- Model adaptations
- Systematic literature reviews
- Training / mentoring junior team members
The successful applicant will have a PhD or MSc in Health Economics, Statistics, Epidemiology or a similar subject as well as previous experience of working on UK or Irish HTA submissions either within another consultancy or at a pharmaceutical company.
This is an excellent position for an experienced Consultant or a Manager within a pharma company who can offer previous experience of developing submissions for NCPE, SMC and/or NICE and an ambitious, proactive approach to Health Economics.
This position is available now and the company is eager to begin interviews asap. For more details, apply today: email@example.com / +44 (0)7979 068 880