The company is a very well-established (over 10 years) and stable HEOR Consultancy which employs circa 20 people and is based in excellent new offices in central London. The Health Outcomes Manager position is a senior role within the team and will be responsible for:
- Strategic direction and Project Management of Systematic Review / evidence synthesis activities
- Line management of a small team
- Conducting / overseeing study analyses (including meta-analysis)
- Developing study reports, manuscripts and conference presentations
- Leading / overseeing the generation of project proposals and managing client relationships
Applications are encouraged from candidates working in Consulting or Academia who have a postgraduate qualification in a relevant subject, demonstrable expertise in systematic review / evidence synthesis methodology, a good level of knowledge of HTA in the UK / Europe and competence with at least some of the following: Excel, WinBUGS, Stata, RevMan.
Knowledge of indirect treatment comparison and network meta-analysis methods and some line management experience would be advantageous but is not essential.