EXCLUSIVE = NOT AVAILABLE VIA ANY OTHER RECRUITER
Title: Health Outcomes Manager.
Location: Central London, UK.
Company: Established boutique Consultancy.
Salary: Up to £70k plus package.
The company is a very well-established (over 10 years) and stable HEOR Consultancy which employs circa 20 people and is based in excellent new offices in central London. The Health Outcomes Manager position is a senior role within the team.
- Strategic direction and Project Management of Systematic Review / evidence synthesis activities
- Line management of a small team
- Conducting / overseeing study analyses (including meta-analysis)
- Developing study reports, manuscripts and conference presentations
- Leading / overseeing the generation of project proposals and managing client relationships
Applications encouraged from candidates working in Consulting or Academia who have demonstrable expertise in systematic review / evidence synthesis methodology, a good level of knowledge of HTA in the UK / Europe and competence with at least some of the following: Excel, WinBUGS, Stata, RevMan.