- Location: London (some remote working is possible)
- Experienced Systematic Reviewer required
- People / Project Management experience preferred (not essential)
- Academic Research, Consulting or Pharma / Biotech experience welcomed
The company is a very well-established (over 10 years) and stable HEOR Consultancy which employs circa 20 people and is based in excellent new offices in central London. There is flexibility in the seniority of the role and it can be titled as Consultant or Manager depending on the experience of the successful candidate.
Responsibilities will include:
- Project Management of Systematic Review / evidence synthesis activities
- Line management of a small team (for the Manager role)
- Conducting / overseeing study analyses
- Developing study reports, manuscripts and conference presentations
- Leading / overseeing the generation of project proposals and managing client relationships
Applications are encouraged from candidates working in Consulting or Academia who have a postgraduate qualification in a relevant subject, demonstrable expertise in systematic review / evidence synthesis methodology and a good level of knowledge of HTA in the UK (and ideally Europe.)
Some knowledge of indirect treatment comparison and network meta-analysis methods and some line management experience would be advantageous but are not essential.
For more details, apply today: E: email@example.com / T: 07979 068 880