- UK affiliate of mid-sized Global Pharma
- Buckinghamshire, UK
- Biologics portfolio
- Responsibility for leading HE&OR Projects & HTA submissions
This is a new position within the UK & Ireland business unit of a mid-sized Global pharmaceutical company, created to lead Health Economics / HEOR activities for a new portfolio of exciting Biologic products launching in the UK & Ireland.
The HEOR Manager will be responsible for:
- The design and delivery of Evidence Generation projects
- Project Managing HTA submissions to UK & Ireland agencies
- Developing Market Access / Value materials for use by Field teams
- Provide training and additional HEOR information to field teams
This is an excellent opportunity to take a leading role in the development and launch of an innovative portfolio and is an excellent fit for either an experienced Health Economics / HTA Consultant or a Manager within another pharma company who would like to work with new and exciting products.