- UK & Ireland affiliate of mid-sized Global Pharma
- Biologics portfolio
- Responsibility for leading HE&OR Projects & HTA submissions
This is a new position within the UK & Ireland business unit of a mid-sized Global pharmaceutical company, created to lead Health Economics / HEOR activities for a new portfolio of exciting Biologic products launching in the UK & Ireland.
The HEOR Manager will be responsible for:
- The design and delivery of Evidence Generation projects
- Project Managing HTA submissions to UK & Ireland agencies
- Developing Market Access / Value materials for use by Field teams
- Provide training and additional HEOR information to field teams
This is an excellent opportunity to take a leading role in the development and launch of an innovative portfolio and is an excellent fit for either an experienced Health Economics / HTA Consultant or a Manager within another pharma company who would like to work with new and exciting products. This position is available now and the company is eager to begin interviews asap. For more details, apply today.