- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Health Economics & HTA Project leadership
- Strategy development & delivery focus
- Line Management responsibility
This is a new position within a very well respected HTA consultancy which has become the leading Health Economics agency in Ireland due to the quality of their work and the high level of industry knowledge within the team.
The Director of HTA is a key appointment for the business and the successful candidate will play a major part in moving the company forward even further in the coming years.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Line management of HTA Managers and Consultants (including devising training and development plans)
- Day to day leadership of Projects
- Supervision of HEOR model adaptations
- Oversight of HTA dossier development for the NCPE, SMC & AWSMG
- Management of client relationships & development of Project Proposals
This is an excellent position for an experienced Health Economics / HTA Consultant or a Manager within a pharma company who can offer substantial experience of developing submissions for NCPE, SMC and/or NICE and an ambitious, proactive approach to Health Economics. This position is available now and the company is eager to begin interviews asap.
For more details, apply today: email@example.com / +44 (0)7979 068 880