- Flexible location: Position can be based in multiple offices in Europe OR Home Based
- Project & People leadership responsibility
- Substantial HEOR Modelling & Evidence Synthesis experience is essential
- Large Global organisation with a unique product & service offering
I am pleased to be working with a large, innovative Health Economics & Real World Evidence Research Consultancy which has a growing, international team working with a diverse client base of Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology manufacturers.
Due to consistent growth within the organisation, they are eager to recruit an experienced Health Economics / HEOR Consultancy leader to a Director position. Responsibilities will include:
- Supervising a team of Analysts and Consultants
- Project Management
- Communication with clients
- Quality control of project deliverables (including modelling & evidence synthesis projects)
Previous experience within HEOR consulting is essential and this is an excellent development position for an experienced Consultant / Senior Consultant with ambitions to develop their career and take on a high-profile, senior position within a large and well-established company.
This position is available now and the company is eager to begin interviews asap. For more details, apply today: email@example.com / +44 (0)7979 068 880