- Company: Medical Device manufacturer – Neuroscience
- Location: USA (Home-based – East Coast or CT time zones preferred)
- Senior position within a Global leadership team
Reporting to the Global Market Access Senior Director, this position will form part of a global leadership team including Directors based in Europe and Asia and is a brand-new position within an innovative and well-established medical device manufacturer.
The new Senior Manager, HEOR can be located anywhere in the USA (East Coast or CT time zones preferred) and will be responsible for designing / leading HEOR & RWE studies and strategy.
Specific responsibilities will include managing the delivery (either independently or with assistance from external vendors) of:
- Systematic Literature Reviews
- Health Economics and Outcomes research (HEOR) plans and studies
- Post-marketing / Real-World Evidence (RWE) studies
- Publication strategy
- Global Value Dossiers (GVDs) & Health Economic models
- Statistical analysis plans
- Landscape / Horizon scanning analyses
- HTA submissions and local customization of economic models
The successful applicant will have experience either within a Devices, Pharma or Biotech company of working in Health Economics / HEOR at national (USA) or, ideally, international level. A background in statistical analysis of health outcomes data and a degree in a scientific or technical subject are also essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced HEOR Manager / Director to take on a senior leadership position within a global company whilst enjoying a lot of autonomy and the flexibility to work remotely.
For more details, apply today: email@example.com / +44 (0)7979 068 880