- Location: Ireland (Office or Home based)
- Project Management & Team leadership responsibilities
- Excellent salary & benefits package including Bonus, Pension & Healthcare
This is an excellent senior leadership position within an established Health Economics Consultancy which delivers international HTA and Health Economics projects for a diverse client list of pharma and biotech companies.
- Project Management of HTA submissions
- Member of the Senior Leadership Team – Involvement in company strategy development
- Management of internal team (HTA Managers & Analysts)
The successful applicant will have a PhD or MSc in Health Economics, Statistics, Epidemiology or a similar subject as well as previous experience of working on Irish or UK HTA submissions either within another consultancy or at a pharmaceutical company.
A detailed understanding of Irish (and ideally UK) HTA processes and requirements is essential and applicants should also have demonstrable experience of adapting or developing cost-effectiveness models (including Markov cohort models & partitioned survival models) and previous people / project leadership experience.
This position is available now and the company is eager to begin interviews asap. For more details, apply today: firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 (0)7979 068 880